You’re just about ready! Before Paytient can start making your life easier by automatically sending deductions to UKG Ready, we’ll need you to create a deduction code for Paytient. This needs to be done inside your UKG Ready Administrator Dashboard.
1. Login as an admin to your UKG Ready Dashboard.
2. Find and select the search bar in the upper left corner.
3. Type “deduction code” into the search bar.
4. Click “Add New Deduction Code.”
5. A pop up will appear with a drop down field. Select “Standard” from the list and click next.
6. Fill in the fields as you see fit for a non-recurring, standard, after-tax, employee voluntary deduction. This is the code Paytient will use in our deductions file format so UKG Ready knows which deduction to use for Paytient. We have provided information in the fields we think should be filled out, but please use your best judgment when filling out these fields.